It matters
Play... It really matters. Yes life is serious. Yes there are some times where you have to focus and be adult. Especially as you become more and more responsible for others. Regardless you absolutely must play!
You know, laugh. Have fun! This weekend was halloween time. I could not believe how many people didn't dress up. I mean come on, is it really cool to be too cool for dress up? Lame! Watched friends with boyfriends who looked bored and almost bothered by them. Watched friends with girlfriends who couldn't care less about them. Come on people. Just fucking smile every once in a while. So tired of watching friends fix their girlfriends/boyfriends. Why not date someone who lifts you up? Who is so excited to be with you that they can hardly contain themselves. Who smiles and can't keep their hands off you, even if no one is pointing a camera at you! Why not fall deeply and madly in love? I mean I really just don't understand even a little bit. Katelyn has a link on my friend page and has an excelent quote in her blog along these lines. She has exactly the right idea, smart girl. Check it out.
It is supposed to be fun people. This life we are living. Find something, I mean anything to be passionate about. Then share it with the person you're with. If they can't get excited about it you have a serious problem! Love, laugh, live, play! One day your going to have beautiful children and they'll learn how to do it from you. Don't forget how between now and then! Play... It matters, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment